Prohoe Rogue Garden Hoe - 7 Inch, 54 Inch Handle
When searching for a new garden hoe, it's important to do the research and purchase one that is well known and worth the price. Our review of the Prohoe Rogue Garden Hoe - 7 Inch, 54 Inch Handle should give you a decent idea about whether or not it's the correct garden hoe for you. The reviews from customers are also always worth looking into, so that you can see what users think about about this product.
This product is amongst the most popular garden hoes
. The data that we have shows that it's more popular than the majority of items in the same category that we have in our database. By checking the user opinions, you'll be able to get a great set of opinions on this product before making a purchase.
4.2 out of 5
4.8 out of 5
4.4 out of 5
- ***DIRT DIGGING MACHINE*** This 7 inch wide tempered steel garden hoe packs a wallop, capable of easily busting open new ground or turning over dirt in your rows. All three sides are precision sharpened so is makes easy work for you and in less time.
- ***BALANCED WEIGHT*** You will find this hoe easy to use because of the 54" Ash Handle and perfect weight balance it has.
- ***HOES BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME**** Your tool head is guaranteed to last for life. No questions asked.
- *** CUTS FROM ANY ANGLE*** Unique shape and ultra-sharp sides allow you the ability easily fit between plants to do your digging.
- ***Order today!!***
- Ideal for loosening soil, tilling rows or removing shallow-rooted weeds near plants, hardened steel tines break up tough soil and thick dirt clods
- Strong and lightweight aluminum shaft provides lasting durability and reduced weight for easy use
- Long handle eliminates sore knees from kneeling and back ache from bending and stooping
- Soft Grip handle, mid grip and teardrop-shaped shaft profile fit the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Lifetime warranty
- J605-B extra strong carbon treated steel planting hoe for weeding, breaking up compacted soil and roots and trenching
- Very strong, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) top grade quality, deep earth slicing blade head with ground piercing pick
- Japanese style hand cultivator and garden weeding hoe is, precisely balanced for one-handed use
- Strong 15-inch hand selected ash, wood treated handle
- Hoe used by commercial and home gardeners and by miners and prospectors
Lower means more popular
User ReviewsClick here
to look at the in-depth list of user reviews on this product. Here are a few small snippets taken from an editorial review for this product:
Having a tool that you can depend on to perform reliably is essential. Prohoe's 70G Seven Inch Garden Hoe is just such a tool. Each of Prohoe's tools are individually hand crafted right here in the USA. The tool "head" is custom created from recycled agricultural disc blades--a high grade tempered
... show full review
When purchasing the Prohoe Rogue Garden Hoe - 7 Inch, 54 Inch Handle, the majority of customers tend to also buy other related items at the same time. You may find these worthy of having a look at. The products shown below were usually purchased at the same time as this garden hoe.
Overall, the Prohoe Rogue Garden Hoe - 7 Inch, 54 Inch Handle is a garden hoe which is worth having a look at. We highly recommend going over the reviews by users
to get a more in depth evaluation of the pros and cons for this item. If you need the best deal possible, then we'd suggest taking a look at Amazon.com