Scotts 18875 AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Dual Lopper
In the market for a high quality hand lopper
? The Scotts 18875 AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Dual Lopper may have what you desire. This review will go into details about the score, popularity and price of this product, so that you can make the best decision before purchasing. We recommend also having a look at the user opinions, so that you can get a good idea about what other users have to say about the product.
This product is amongst the most popular hand loppers
. The data that we have shows that it's more popular than the majority of hand loppers in the same category that we have in our database. If you look at the user opinions, you will be able to get a good set of opinions on the item before buying.
3.8 out of 5
4.6 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
- Features Titanium Non-Stick blades with antimicrobial protected grips, steel structure and impact resistant AirShoc grips
- Blades will resist saps and adhesive substances and are 5x harder than untreated steel so they will stay sharper longer
- Easily switches from ratchet to anvil lopper
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles that fit comfortably in your hands
- Bypass blade for clean cuts of green, living growth with cutting capacity: 1-1/2"
- Ideal for pruning thick tree branches up to 2" diameter
- Patented non-circular gearing mechanism multiplies leverage for up to three times more cutting power than single-pivot tools
- Fully hardened, precision-ground bypass blade made from premium European steel with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating that prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris
- Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy handles feature tough handle pads made from sustainable, renewable cork that provide a comfortable grip and help absorb the jarring conclusion at the ends of cuts
- Lifetime warranty
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
As of Mar 17 2020 9:03AM PST (details)
As of Mar 15 2020 10:09PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
You can look at the detailed list of user opinions by clicking here
. Here are some small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
Features Titanium Non-Stick blades with antimicrobial protected grips, steel structure and impact resistant AirShoc grips. Blades will resist saps and adhesive substances and are 5x harder than untreated steel so they will stay sharper longer. Easily switches from ratchet to anvil lopper. Lifetime
... show full review
When buying the Scotts 18875 AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Dual Lopper, the majority of people will also buy other similar items at the same time. Some of these may be of interest to you. The items shown below were usually purchased at the same time as this hand lopper.
With a 3.8 out of 5 score, the Scotts 18875 AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Dual Lopper is certainly worth looking into. You could need to perform some more analysis so that you can buy this product. The customer reviews
are certainly worthy of examining. This product has acquired a reasonably good ranking, but it can be recommended that you check out what other individuals have to say regarding it. If you prefer the top deals on selling prices and delivery costs then Amazon
certainly is the place to search.