Fiskars 23 Inch PowerGear Hedge Shears
If you're searching for a highly rated gardening shears, the Fiskars 23 Inch PowerGear Hedge Shears (9189) is absolutely worth looking into. We've done an analysis on this product to help you determine if it's worth buying. Look at the details below, and also be sure to view the customer opinions
too, because these reviews can be one of the best ways to determine if this product is what you want.
This product is amongst the most popular gardening shears
. The data that we've got shows that it is more popular than many of products in the same category that we've got in our database. If you look at the user reviews, you can get a good set of judgements on the item before buying.
4 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
4.3 out of 5
- Winner of the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that's easy-to-use for people limited by arthritis
- Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing mechanism multiplies force to make cutting three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance, and a low-friction, rust-resistant blade coating makes every cut even easier
- Tough DuraFrame handles are stronger than steel yet lightweight for easy use
- Newly redesigned as of 2012, these shears are ideal for trimming and shaping hedges and decorative shrubs
- Friskers Power Gear Hedge Shears With 9 Inch Cutting Length Power-lever mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single-pivot shears
- Strong, lightweight aluminum handles
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Bonsai pruning compound.
- Imported from Japan.
- It's clean and easy to handle.
- It prevents diseases, insects and decay from affecting your bonsai after pruning.
- A tube of this will last a long, long time.
- LONG, STRAIGHT, POINTED BLADE: Works for a wide range of applications including small branches, flowers, and vegetables
- CORROSION-RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Prevents rusting and is easier to clean while reducing germ build-up.
- UNOBTRUSIVE LEATHER STRAP LOCK: Keeps the blades closed for safety when not in use.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES FOR DURABILITY: Tool will stay sharp season after season.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- Long, straight, pointed blade for a wide range of applications
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel blades prevent rusting, are easier to clean and reduce germ build-up
- Unobtrusive leather strap lock
As of Mar 15 2020 10:09PM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
As of Mar 15 2020 10:09PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
User ReviewsClick here
to look at the detailed list of user reviews on this shears. Below you will find a few small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
The Fiskars PowerGear 9-inch hedge shears include a unique gear design intended to increases your cutting power with less added effort. The hardened stainless steel 9-inch blades are complemented with a PTFE coating that reduces friction while cutting. Tough Nyglass handles are included for strengt
... show full review
The data that we've collected shows that Fiskars has produced several gardening shears. Our average score for this brand is 4.4 out of 5. That's based on 17 total items. In comparison to other brands, Fiskars is ranked number 36 out of 99. If you're looking for other items by the same brand, then you should check out the "Fiskars Micro-Tip Pruner Non-Stick Blades, Orange/Black (399211-1003)
" or the "Fiskars 14 Foot Power-Lever Extendable Tree Pruner (93016059J)
When purchasing the Fiskars 23 Inch PowerGear Hedge Shears (9189), the majority of people tend to also buy other similar items as well. You may find these worthy of having a look at. The items displayed below were often purchased at the same time as this gardening shears.
This is surely an item that is worth considering. We recommend considering the user reviews
to get a better analysis of the benefits and drawbacks on this item. Generally the site that has the best bargains for this kind of merchandise is Amazon
, so you might want to start looking there.