StealthBeats - Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Microphone and Dock Charger
The Prohoe Rogue 55HXH Gardening Hoe and Ax Combination 40" Hickory Handle is a highly regarded garden hoe. It's made by Rogue, who have made quite a few other garden hoes over the years. Looking for some more detailed reviews on this product? Click here
. Prior to you buying an item, it's a great thought to find out more. Here's some of the data that we've found that may be of use to you.
This product is one of the most popular garden hoes
. The data that we have shows that it's more popular than many of hoes in the same category that we have in our database. By looking at the user reviews, you'll be able to get a great set of judgements on the item before you buy.
4.4 out of 5
4.4 out of 5
3.9 out of 5
- *PROFESSIONAL* Professional horticultural hoe axe will make your planting easier and faster. Hoe head is 5.5 inches wide.
- *TOUGH* Built to cut and remove turf, bust-open hard soils, cut roots, and dig trenches
- *SHARP* Features sharpened edges for easier cutting with solid 40 inch curved hickory handle.
- *LASTING* High quality tools built from recycled agricultural disc blades.
- Made in the USA
- Amish-crafted, hardwood handles
- Powder-coated steel wheel and frame
- Includes set of 3 Cultivator Teeth
- Keep weeds out of your garden!
- *Forged One-piece Construction. Not Welding Tines
- *Diamond Shaped Tines Re-enforced Strength
- *For Digging, Cultivating, Weeding and Multiple Usages
- *Slip-On Type Eye Size Fits Standard Eye Hoe Handle
- *A Very Unique and Classic Farming and Gardening Tool
|Brand:||Rogue||Hoss Tools||Forgecraft USA|
As of Feb 21 2019 10:10PM PST (details)
As of Mar 17 2020 9:32PM PST (details)
As of Mar 18 2020 9:15PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
User ReviewsClick here
to look at the detailed list of user opinions on this product. Here are a few small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
This heavy-duty hoe/ax combination is perfect for multiple horticulture jobs, but also clearing fire lines and trail building. Like all Prohoe Rogue tools, this product is build to last. The sharp head cuts trees and powers through large weeds. This versatile tool can also be used for breaking up s
... show full review
Our data shows that Rogue has produced several garden hoes. The average score that we have for this brand is 4.5 out of 5. This is based on 10 total garden hoes. Compared to other brands, Rogue is ranked number 15 out of 61. If you're looking for other hoes by this brand, then you may like to have a look at these:
Many customers who buy the Prohoe Rogue 55HXH Gardening Hoe and Ax Combination 40" Hickory Handle will also buy other similar items at the same time. Some of these may be of interest to you. The items shown below were usually bought at the same time as this garden hoe.
A 4.4 out of 5 score means the Prohoe Rogue 55HXH Gardening Hoe and Ax Combination 40" Hickory Handle is surely worth having a look at. Do you need additional information on this item? You may want to read the Amazon.com user reviews
and listen to what others have to say regarding it. This item has been given a fairly high score, yet it is always best if you find out what other individuals have to say regarding it. Amazon.com
provides the very best deals, so it's generally a superb idea to purchase from there if you'll need anything.